Tuesday, August 21, 2012

When I die...

One day not so long ago Kevin and I were driving back to Troy from Moscow and as we passed the cemetery I got to thinking about headstones. After mulling it over for a little bit I decided that I want a say in my headstone. Now, I don't think that's how it normally works, but I'm not a normal person. So, let it be known now that I do not want a traditional headstone. I want one in the shape of a bird. I want one that when people are walking through the cemetery they can't help but smile because it's so odd and out of place. But more importantly, I want one with a motion activated speaker. That way when people walk past it will yell "Hey you, get off my grass!"

Just thought I'd put it out there.

5 comments:

tyler, terrah, miles and gavin said...

This is awesome, Kayla!

princess jen said...

Oh that is so you. I love it. I might actually visit you when you're dead if your tombstone is like that. Me? I have no intention of being buried. It totally creeps me out.

Kandi said...

haha. This. is. awesome. :)

Mythreesons said...

I might even visit that headstone! Very awesome.

Alysia said...

i love the motion activated speaker. awesome.