According to the Valet that parked their car - it appears that the 'mystery couple'
arrived in Las Vegas around 11:00 p.m. pm on the night of March 2nd. These first two photos were snapped somewhere near NY NY.
They do appear to be enjoying their late night in the great city of Las Vegas don't they.
I followed them down the strip and caught them climbing up into Pharoh's Lap, and then fondly remembering the night before at NY NY.
For more details - I guess you'll have to wait until Kayla updates her own Blog! Love you Roo!
.JPG)
6 comments:
WHOA! Match made in Heaven! I never thought Kayla would find someone as tall and skinny as she is...let alone taller!! Go Kayla. And I must say, you are so incredibly beautiful! Seriously, you look stunning in all of these pics--silly faces and all. ;)
whoops, that last comment was by me- Alysia must've logged into my computer. :)
Ha ha... good work Moose! It's about time Kayla had an update... especially about her fabulous day in Vegas and the fabulous dinner she had at my house! Seriously, my boys love you Kayla... you really need to visit more often. And I have to second Dacia... you look stunning in all these pictures! What a babe!
Yay for the update! But I thought I was going to get V-day photos! He's a keeper. Can't wait to meet him.
Oops, that last comment was from me! I'm on Em's computer and didn't log out...
oh my goodness!! kayla, you make me sick with how stunning you are. yuck. :)
you found someone taller than you!!!
yay!
hope your trip to vegas was a blast!
Post a Comment