






You can see in this picture the skid marks on the top of the car that arrived during our roll after our 360 turn. 
It's scary to see how crushed the front driver's side of the car is but even more scary is Kevin's side of the car- I can't believe how smashed Kevin's side of the car is. It makes it pretty clear that our time isn't up and we must have some sort of work to do here still. Especially considering we rolled the car.

The mark on my forehead is from where I hit the steering wheel - it got a bit darker but on the plus side it is the worst injury on either of us so I guess we really can't complain. 


Kevin was on his phone with his mom when we crashed and when we rolled the car he dropped it and it broke in half - the front was in the back seat and we found that the night we crashed. then today we found the back in the rear window, then Kevin amazingly found the little pen - we never did find the battery but luckily he had an extra one.



Kevin was on his phone with his mom when we crashed and when we rolled the car he dropped it and it broke in half - the front was in the back seat and we found that the night we crashed. then today we found the back in the rear window, then Kevin amazingly found the little pen - we never did find the battery but luckily he had an extra one.



7 comments:
You don't post for three months and then two in one day! I am impressed. I commented on your other entry too, but you are right the damage does look worse in the daylight! I am just glad you only got that bump on the head. It could have been so much worse! Now I am terrified to drive my car! What if that happened to me?! Death! That's what! I am just so glad that you guys are safe! Toyota's are awesome! Way better than flimsy little Miatas! I love you little Rodent (and Kevin too)!
We're sooo glad you two walked away with such minor injuries and hope the recovery is quick.
It sure does look much worse in the daylight.
I wonder where you can get more touchup paint for cheap hehe thats just too funny.
Phew. You're alive albeit with a bump on the head. I'm so glad that that is the extent of your injuries. The car looks awful though. Good thing you had a toyota to keep you safe!
Holy cow! I am SO glad you're both okay. That is one scary situation.
You are in our prayers!
OMG...!I'm so glad that you two are okay, although a little banged and shook up. Remember that life's experiences will always make you stronger. You'll probably be a a bit sore for a while. Take it easy you two. Love ya!
Oh my goodness...I still can't believe that happened to you guys!! I'm so grateful that you two were able to walk away with only a bump on the head! You must have some sort of guardian angel! So glad that you are safe!!
like everyone else, i too am so glad you guys are ok!!
it may be random...but...maybe it will make you feel better to know that you look GORGEOUS in that second picture of you with the bump. you are so pretty. i'm glad that your pretty face wasn't hurt by any glass!! now THAT would have been a tragedy. ;) jk
that really is so scary and i'm so glad you guys are ok
Post a Comment